Virtue Health Services is committed to providing safe and responsive, high-quality care and support services, with compassionate, well-led staff teams.
Working closely with the community therapy teams, our support workers, assisted by our team leader and deputy manager provide care and support across Virtue services.
Support Worker - the role within #teamvirtue!
As a support worker, your duties will include supporting our guests with daily activities such as meal-prepping, cooking, personal care, medication administration, attending appointments/meetings where required and involvement in contributing to care plans.
As a small care facility, with a more personal touch, we want to make sure our staff understand our core values.
Our complete service model is shaped to provide a complete care package to individuals who:
- Are within the age groups of 16-17 & 18-65
- Do not require a large nursing facility
- Live with autism, learning disabilities, or severe mental health needs, and can present with behaviours of concern
- Are looking to live a more independent lifestyle
We offer transitions from nursing care, into a more homely environment, whilst steadily reintroducing individuals back into their community.
Often a big step from nursing care environments, back into society, our Community Pathway model helps to restore and redevelop the skills to enable individuals to live more independently.
What We Offer & Application Form
We offer our support workers:
- Competitive salary – Above NMW
- Paid training and shadowing with experienced staff
- Ongoing specialist care training
- Career progression
- £100 refer a friend scheme
- Work in a supportive and caring environment
- Enjoy new experiences every day
- Feel valued and be recognised
- Have opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Join a teamwork-orientated culture
- Make a positive difference to people's lives
- Sign on bonus: £250 joining bonus & £250 on completion of probation (6 months)
- Length of Service Bonus: £250 per year starting on the anniversary of probation sign off
To apply for a role with us as a support worker - please send your CV to email@example.com